Monday, April 23, 2007

-Savannah GA-

This is my first entry in my blog I never thought I would actually have one. I can't think of a better way to start this off but by showing some images that I made in Savannah, GA. I spent Friday afternoon photographing my cousin Colleen and her two beautiful daughters Madison and Eva. I love shooting in Savannah, the light is just amazing. Aside from the bugs I was able to make a few images. Savannah is like my second home- it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen....





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow great shots Bart!

coleen said...

It's been a while since I checked to see if you put the pics up. They are beautiful! You've really captured their character. Come visit us soon! The afternoon light will be at its best for the year in about a month. Oh, and I love the shot of the trees.